Subject: [Leica] b&w portrait
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 19:40:59 -0600

Thanks!  Yes, she is.  Sort of makes me want to break out the LF stuff
again...not really.  Here she is rehearsing for a performance.  I had an
offer in for the harpsichord but so far no go.  She has a Steinway grand
and a Bach period clavichord, but like lenses there is always room for
one more.

To the foot doctor tomorrow - I hope he recommends Birkenstocks,  If not
I will quote you!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Untitled-1_003.jpg.html

Ken