Subject: [Leica] 8x10
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 03:38:25 +0000

I had a Zone VI 5x4, a bit imprecise compared to my Sinar P2 ;-)

john

Thanks. Some lugger is loaning me a Zone VI in mid-Dec. I will start
playing with that and see whether it's my thing or not.

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] 8x10)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] 8x10)