Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:16:15 +1000

Third reminder that our Yearbook is open for contributions until December
20. As of today 19 photographers have contributed. Just one contribution so
far in this second week open. Five weeks remaining to take part.
I think that those who get involved will be pleased to see their photos in
such good company as already received and the book will be worth owning.
However there is no obligation to purchase at any time. There should be a
cheaper eBook for iPad option for purchase this year as well.

Submissions should be emailed to me at hopsternew at icloud.com
Please send two image files in JPEG format and a single caption for both.

detailed instructions are here:
http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

You are welcome to send any further questions to me as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman