Subject: [Leica] Xi'an
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:48:48 +0530

Douglas, Sonny, Nathan, Jay
Thanks for looking. They started planning for his death when he ascended
the throne (of his state, not the unified China) at the age of 13, and went
on for 36 years. No wonder they amassed all this stuff to bury with him.
Its quite amazing, the features, the dress, etc of each soldier is
different, so it is really set to mimic a real army - overall uniformity
with subtle differences.
Cheers
Jayanand