Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/11/2014: just an idle lens test
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:18:06 +0100

The football decorations in my office reflect the country I support
(Denmark), the country where I lived before coming to Spain (the
Netherlands), and the country where I live now (Spain). But more than
anything, this picture is an illustration of what the 50mm collapsible
Summicron from 1953 can do. It was taken wide open (f2), at the closest
focusing distance of 1 meter. I really love this lens:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3697118525&k=Xf9rPk5&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman