Subject: [Leica] Dang...
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:09:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thank you, Tina, for looking thru these and commenting, your points
are well taken.  I have several 12x18 gelatin silver prints waiting
for frames that, hopefully, will wind up at one of the galleries
here in Fort Lauderdale).

Montie

>>It's just my opinion but I think these gorgeous photos would do much better
as huge, framed prints to hang on the wall in collections of 4 or 5.  They
are not nearly as impressive gathered together in a book of over 100
similar photos.  They are the kind of photo that needs to be treated as
unique jewels.

JMHO

Tina