Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The moving never ends
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:27:24 -0600

On Nov 20, 2014, at 12:56 AM, Jay Burleson wrote:

> I really like the second photo, George, and the portrait isn't bad either.
> Looks like you're getting the hang of the Monochrom & its tonal scale.
>
> Jay
>
> On 11/19/2014 10:15 PM, George Lottermoser wrote:
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9373>

Thanks Jay.

Just wish I could find the time and energy to work with it.

The moving?
the added weight of the boxes and furniture on stairs?
has my knees and back screaming?

one more month and we should be settled in to the new nest.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog