Subject: [Leica] IMG: Liechtenstein Hike & hips/knees
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:12:49 -0700

Monte,

If your replacement is a partial knee you will be fully up & running by week
7!

In the old days the thought was to let the patient rest after surgery. Now,
it is likely you will awake to find your knee being flexed by a machine in
order to keep scar tissue from immobilizing you. Then, when home, some weeks
of physical therapy, and then good for another 100,000 miles!

Hip surgery has similarly progressed so when all is said and done you will
be loving life!

Wilbur