Subject: [Leica] How to travel with camera gear: the guide to packing
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:54:28 -0800

Thanks Kyle! Great reading (as always). I have trouble packing for
tomorrow?s hour-long train trip to visit my grandson down in the Bay Area. I
waffle about what to take. Rolling my eyes. The bad part: it?s getting worse
as I get older.

I think the advice about back-packing gear sounds just about right. And at
least now I can actually wear that stuff! I?ll practice when we go to Hawaii
in January for our 40th anniversary.

And Ted - thanks as always. I great appreciate your thoughts (even though
they were aimed at the larger group).

It?s seven months away and already I?m excited!

Adam