Subject: [Leica] Lug book deadline
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:10:49 -0800

Hi Doug,
OK now I understand why the change. And I might? could? maybe? agree with
you on all counts! As in your most fantastic Dec 31 "Pelican ? photo
illustrates a change would be useful. In your case without question I'd be
all for it! THE OTHERS???????Not a hope in hell would it make a difference!!

If in the simplest of terms of today with two photos and they still fiddle
away time whining about "I might get a better picture on the 30th or
thirty-first!?" You might have one in a thousand who'd actually be out
shooting anything worthwhile on either of those dates. I mean some of them
can't get it done right now and will be screwing around on the 20th.

I believe they'd still be whining about the submission date wanting it back
to the last day of September! And you'd still have the "LAST SECOND WHINERS
& LOSERS!"

It's called "HUMAN NATURE!" A failing of human kind! There are "DOER's" and
there are "WHINERS" AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE!
cheers,
ted