Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** 15 of my pictures exhibited in Barcelona
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:40:41 +0100

Bravo l'Ami! - a well deserved recognition from Barcelona people at
last :-)

A very nice selection indeed.

I remember the day you shot this one of the W
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Taita/L1029038BN.jpg.html

I think we then had anticipated a bit and had had a drink, or was it
more- to celebrate your future successes ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Mona+Cerveca+_amp_+the+Poet-1350.jpg.html

Sorry we can't come right now :-(

Amities from 100% grey northern Cataluna

Philippe

Le 28 nov. 14 ? 01:35, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :