Subject: [Leica] Lug book deadline
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 20:17:19 +0800

Geoff

There was this particular year, if I remembered correctly, when Jim
received a large number of entries near to closing date.

So I surmise that there are quite a few "last minute" kinda folks who
actually do not want to be left out.

So hang in there Geoff cos you are doing a really great job. Your value to
the LUG need not be measured by the number of contributors.

If you have 20 contributors, we all get a thinner book. If you have 100
contributors, we get a thicker book. A book that contains 40-80 good images
beats one that contains a mix of 200 good and so so images. What counts is
really the heart and desire to send in two images that will somehow be
represented there under a name forever.

That is all that I have to say.

Dan K.