Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Bolinas Lagoon
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:19:31 -0800

Bob wrote:
"A little close to a bench view for my comfort! ;-)
Though it's been quite awhile since I shot a bench view, so perhaps I've
lost my rights to all bench view shots...
Very nice Oliver; I particularly like the chair views of course!
Best,
Bob"

Bob,
thank you for your closely reasoned comment.
I admit that I was not aware of your proprietary position regarding benches
and therefore by precedent (stare decisis) anything that anyone can sit on.
Does your claim extend to objects occupied by dogs, cats, and sundry? ;)
 Best wishes,
Oliver

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: Bolinas Lagoon)