Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** My latest postings
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 00:04:33 +0100

Hi Philippe,

Thank you! This one was with the M3 and a Summitar, I have a 6 x 6 but I do
a few use of it, for me is much more fast use a Leica, do you remember the
accident I had on my eft hand? this made more difficult and slow the use of
the Rolleiflex TLR, Leica M with the tab on the lenses is great for me.

I have already post this one longtime ago, the only think is that now it is
re-scanned and probably looks better.

Grey Weather ?.Nice for B&W!!! take care and drink a chupito time to time!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 01/12/2014, a las 21:21, philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
escribi?: