Subject: [Leica] Art event shots
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 07:52:41 +0100

Some editing needed I think, as well as WB adjustments on the people
shots but a globably excellent use of light to produce wonderful
photographs Chris. Hard to pick up a favourite. Thank you for bringing
these colourful abstracts to me on this cold and gloomy morning :-)
Amities
Philippe

Le 3 d?c. 14 ? 07:35, Christopher Hoover a ?crit :