Subject: [Leica] [OM] And now a Lightroom question
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 10:47:28 -0800

I'm spot-on with Bob on this. Having figured out how to use Lightroom for
asset management, keywording, etc, it's terrific.

In concert with Photoshop it's fabulous. I tend to do a first-cut in LR and
then do the tweaking in Photoshop. I've been working more and more in Lab
color space, especially for autumn images and landscapes. I think that LR
actually does some of its work in Lab behind the scenes but I can't be sure
of that and I don't know anyone at Adobe to ask. And for printing LR is
great.

Adam

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] [OM] And now a Lightroom question)