Subject: [Leica] Portraits of California Wildlife by Doug Herr
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 09:57:05 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Now that it's Friday somewhere I'll respond ;)

Thanks for your kind feedback, Geoff.  For those who are interested the
calendar may be ordered through lulu.com at

http://www.lulu.com/shop/douglas-herr/portraits-of-california-wildlife-2015/calendar/product-21840457.html

this link may also be found on my website at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/index.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com