Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Knitter, II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 15:33:01 -0800

Tina SHOWED:
>Here is a closer one of the elderly knitter:
http://www.pbase.com/image/158445342

"I like his eyes and hands, but his whole hat is not in this one."""""

Hi Tina,
'STRONG & POWERFUL right in yer face!" LOVE IT.:-0

So we don't see the complete hat?  BIG DEAL! The face and look is so very
strong the missing part of the hat isn't relevant!
Besides it's so simple to address anyone having a negative remark about the
hat not being there etc etec etec.

1/ If we never saw the "face with hat" no one would have a problem seeing
the image full face and hat crop.
ERGO: no problem whatsoever! Yes some are going to come back with "I like
the full face and complete hat is the best!!

ME? Who cares as they're both equally strong powerful photos, but wouldn't
likely be used side by each as we were shown here. Try being a photo editor
and doing a page layout with photos fitting a story?

No opinion problems with me as they're equally strong and would be used in
various manners. So in that case we as viewers would be just as much in awe
seeing each on different days in different magazine articles.

One story might be about the hat! ERGO: full hat photo used! Obviously.
The other story about hands? Whatever?
Sure fine to have a like == dislike opinion. And rightly so when they're
sitting side by each.

In any event Tina my dear lady. You just blew everyone away one more time
once again! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tmanley) ([Leica] IMG: The Knitter, II)