Subject: [Leica] two weeks left to be part of LUG Yearbook
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:18:17 -0800

> On Dec 4, 2014, at 5:09 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
> Yeah maybe I should get a stronger Rx to START on Christmas day? As I'm
> flying to Ottawa on CHRISTMAS DAY! ;-)
> Never done that before. Only there 4- days and back to God's country to
> Vancouver Island floating in the warmth of the Pacific Ocean! ;-)
>
> Or I may require something better? I know, a bottle of LAGAVULLIN!!!!!!!!
> Then I can sip my way into the NEW YEAR without a care! :-) Now you have to
> admit that was a sweeping moment of brilliance the likes I've not had in
> sometime!! :-) :-)

Lagavullin, is it available on board? (If not, why not?) You can always BYO
Ted,  for a very mellow (and jovial) flight, Christmas, etc...you could, if
you wish, even be anesthetized, until your return to Victoria...but please
don't do the meds and the lagavullin, they hate emergencies on board. Have
fun.

Steve