Subject: [Leica] IMG: Liverpool pilgrimage
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 09:27:00 -0600

Funny, the sign this aint New York . . .

I never expected Liverpool to look like that; I've only been to the South
and West of England.

The surprise is like that I felt upon visiting Pittsburgh.  The expectation
is far different from the reality.

Thanks so much for that visit, as usual, your eyes have opened mine.

Sonny