Subject: [Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:59:46 -0700

After seeing Perter's Monochrom photos and Steve's Nocti 1.0 photo, I'm
experiencing som ennui. I'm also kind of just disgusted with myself for even
asking this question. Would it be a bad idea or less then equitable either
way, to try to swap my 1.5 year old, used only a handful of times, Nocti .95
for a used Monochrom and Nocti 1.0 combo? I would really love a Monochrom (I
have an M9 I am not interested in selling) and I really prefer the Nocti 1
to the .95 bokeh. I'm not somone who sells and re-buys equipment. What I
have is wonderful. Just wondering if I am missing something thinking this
could be a fair trade if I found an interested, trustworty dealer or LUG
member.

Thoughts?

Sue

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.)