Subject: [Leica] IMG:Two Views with the Full Moon
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 22:53:26 -0800

Alan Magayne-Roshak SHOWED:

When I came out of the grocery store tonight and saw the full moon in some
dramatic clouds, I had to zoom over to the sculpture at Atwater Park on the
lakefront.  These are my two favorites - one with, one without the art.
There was such a cold wind off the lake I'm thankful the camera didn't
freeze up and that my fingertips and ears thawed out OK.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/20141206
_MR_Mine_DSF1448.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/20141206
_MR_Mine_DSF1463.jpg.html

Hi Alan
The first is a  smashing and most visually interesting photograph without
question. One I wish I could say, "I took it!"

Number 2????????????? NO COMMENT!
cheers,
ted