Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 17:50:42 -0800

Did you read my 10% reply to Sue? Basically, at best, the M240 may get you
10% better photos. How many photos are you happy with now? Lets see it's 10
out of 100. With the M240, you get... 11 photos.

Is it worth it to sell the M9 for $4000-$4500 and gte an M240 for that
extra photo? You shall be the judge.

But there is nothing against people wanting the next best thing, so....