Subject: [Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 06:20:35 +1000

Thank you for everyone who has contributed.
If I have received your photos, you will have had a reply and layout proof
to approve.
If you have tried to send something and have not heard from me I never got
anything from you at any email address I own.
We have been open for contributions for seven weeks. This is not intended
to try to trigger a last day rush, just to assist anyone who may have
thought their photos were received but have not heard from me.

When the book is ready for sale I shall post the links here of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook)