Subject: [Leica] For Sell
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:57:49 +0100

MINT LEITZ LEICA SUMMICRON M 50 mm (IV), Ref. 11819, Made in Germany

       Leica Summicron 50 mm (Type IV), Made in Germany, Ref. 11819 with
Lenshood and caps, Boxed. MINT - LIKE NEW in outstanding condition, no signs
of use, Works smooth and precise, glass is perfect, no marks, no fungus, no
oil, no separation. The lens performs exceptionnally. The optical design
constructoion is exactly as the last Summicron 50 mm with collapsible
lenshood before the APO ASPH, I consider better the version I?m selling
because it has a focsing tab andi f used without the lenshood it is a really
small lens on your hands.  I sell it because I do much more use of the
Summilux. ?.. 995,00? + Shipping

EXC. LEITZ TELYT 200 mm F4, CLA Malcolm Taylor

       Leitz Telyt 200mm f4, with OUBIO adaptor, lens caps (front cap not
Leitz original). Excellent condition, slights signs of use, glass is
perfect. The lens has beens CLA by Malcom Taylor U.K., for this reason the
offered price is slightly higher than others in not such optimal conditions.
?. 425,00 Euro + Shipping.

If you are interested or do you have some questions, please contact me
off-line, thank you!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis