Subject: [Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:34:28 +0000

I think you can have CC loaded on all machines as long as you are only
logged into CC on two or less...

john

As I understand it, the CC license allows you to run Lightroom / Photoshop
on two computers and one mobile device.

So I guess you need to figure out what path you're going to take.  I'm in
the middle of that right now, as I really want to run my license on my work
computer and one of my home computers. The question is, which home computer,
since I would want to be able to sync from the iPad, or from my work
computer.

I'm running CC on trial right now, but with the holidays I won't be giving
it a fair workout, as we're  closed for two weeks.

Sent from my iPad

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?)