Subject: [Leica] Yearbook prices
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 07:18:05 +1000

Anyone wishing to place an order, check the top of the page where you order
for a holiday season less 25% deal.
Last year the book had about 20 more pages
the USD prices I see are:
                                           2013           2014
soft cover                          84.49           77.74
hard cover dust jacket      94.49           89.21
hard cover image wrap     96.49           91.51
eBook for iPad                  N/A             14.99

(all including a small donation for Jim's charity)

I don't know what local taxes if any are applied to orders.
As I apparently made a mistake initially with the softcover version paper
setting, I did reset so every version used the same 'premium lustre' paper,
which is a mid range price.
I have decided to not change that again to avoid confusion or irritation by
anyone that had ordered so far.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman