Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:41:07 -0800

I also use the "two rear caps glued back to back" trick. My Leica bag is a
Billingham Small Hadley. That's probably too small for  a working pro, but
it's just right for me. It encourages me not to carry too much stuff.  On
overseas trips, I use one body, three or four lenses, and a tiny little
Olympus flash for those times when ya gotta do what ya gotta do. If I had
to carry more strobe power, a second body, reflectors, etc., I need either
a bigger bag, a belt system, or a vest with pockets I'd actually use.

-Peter