Subject: [Leica] At the Gospel
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:33:43 -0800

Sonny Carter SHOWED:
Sent: December-25-14 8:12 AM
To: Leica Users Group

Last night at Trinity Parish
http://sonc.com/look/?p=3940
=====================================
Hi Sonny,
Beautiful!!! This is an excellent available light situation observed and
captured illustrating.
" IF YOU CAN SEE IT?  YOU CAN SHOOT IT! " Leave your "Twinkie light flash at
home!"

The qualities of available light as we look about wherever we maybe, is the
triggering factor to shoot the scene. It's what makes the image catch our
eyes and creates that wonderful feeling of the moment to shoot!

It's certainly not the blast of flash! Which if used, usually kills the mood
and visual impact of the available light scene.

Once again Sonny you've illustrated a great use of......" what turns you on
when you are caught looking at a scene and are moved to go "CLICK?" The
available light 99.9% and it's enhancing of the overall photo setting!!

Good on you Lad!
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)