Subject: [Leica] THE YEARBOOK
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:32:48 -0500

I am fairly sure I oughtn't answer a comment while p***ed off, but I really
have to take issue with Nathan's instructions:

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
wrote:

> Geoff, thank you for doing the job. I suggest that you let the complainers
> go and* f**k themselves in the attic* and leave things as they are. I
ordered
> the book the other day and cannot wait to see it. You should not have to
> spend any more time on complaints from sad anoraks.
>
> Merry Christmas!
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman

At the outset I do not have an attic, and am generally not in need of
"f**king" myself. (further expletive opinions deleted). I have let Geoff
know privately that I consider almost $100 for this book to be excessive
and as far as I am concerned an unconscionable increase in amount over the
original price at which it was listed of $77.00. I personally would like
the option of choosing the paper it is printed on (I understand that this
is possible) and quite frankly, I am very surprised at the vehemence of
Nathan's stated opinion, *which I take personally*. I have been buying the
"best" version of the book since 2007 and have never felt the need
to criticize, but the price as it stands is too high for me. Bests to all
Roger Rubin (vroger)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] THE YEARBOOK)