Subject: [Leica] The Camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 06:28:45 -0500

I read that book, THE CAMERA every day. Also:
500 Cameras: 170 Years of Photographic Innovation
 is another indispensible book also by Todd Gustavson, George Eastman House.
It turns out you really can gather a knowledge of the history of photography
by looking at cameras if the book is written by Todd Gustavson.
I think he stands alone amongst photo historians.
He knows the true context of the things he curates.