Subject: [Leica] Day of the Dead Procession, Tucson, AZ (hopefully with a Picture to see)
From: jackmclain at mac.com (Jack McLain)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:05:08 -0700

I feel a bit embarrassed. I thought I had attached this photo to my post
yesterday.  Its been a couple of years and I didn?t
remember having to register in the gallery but I have now registered  and
when I enter the gallery I actually see my picture and hopefully it will be
also be available for y? all to see as well.

The URL:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jmclainaz/DOD+Girl+in+Crowd-81-Edit.jpg.html

Failing this, I will re-read the instructions a bit more carefully and try
again.

My apologies?.

Cheers
Jack McLain