Subject: [Leica] Focus Peaking
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 21:00:19 -0800

And remember that with the 240 you cannot move the magnified area around in
live view.  So with w/a you have to move  the camera which stinks on a
tripod.

Best to guess with a w/a, set a desired aperture, use the dof scale on the
lense and then review magnified in the EVF (which you can move around).
Hand held is more practical but not as sharp in most cases.

Bob Adler