Subject: [Leica] Yearbook prices AND
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 10:02:07 +1000

Dear Dr T, just putting it out there for the list. It isn't up to me of
course. My ideas are maybe a little different, but I just did what the list
expected, I think and added a little. Maybe the people who do take part
each year and people who plan to join in may like to have a say. So that
might be 799,900 less viewpoints than you are worried about ;-)

Dear Sue, does this mean that you have the first print copy of the yearbook
in the world??
Woohoo. A collector's item.
Carry it when you visit other photogs and you can collect autographs.
Blurb notified me on December 31 that my copy has shipped so I hope to see
that in a week myself.
Thanks for your compliments on the editor side. I did some rearranging to
make it flow a little and added some bonus content for all. I agree that
the photographers who contributed have sent in some great photos with
variety too.

I'll check back in after a couple of weeks as more people are getting their
deliveries.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman