Subject: [Leica] IMG: my last roll of film from 2014
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 19:08:00 -0600

I think they all look pretty good, especially Moses and Taco.  I've been
adding grain into some of my b&w digital conversions with Truegrain
http://grubbasoftware.com/.  A little crazy perhaps to pay for
drum-scanned grain with TriX in D76 1:1 etc. but I think it helps some
images.  Or maybe it is just nostalgia.

Ken