Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:37:56 -0500

Happy New Year to all- Our usual tradition is to head to Broadway on New
Year's Eve. Was able to score a couple of seats to "It's Only a Play" with
Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick, Megan Mullaly, F. Murray Abraham, Stockard
Channing and Rupert Grinch.. Very funny- As usual I set the camera to
"Silent and shot from the audience.

http://v-images.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/New-years-eve-2015-Broqdway/46689236_HFmqbm#!i=3796836472&k=zzrjnCH&lb=1&s=XL

http://v-images.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/New-years-eve-2015-Broqdway/46689236_HFmqbm#!i=3796836828&k=6qGp3kW&lb=1&s=XL

http://v-images.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/New-years-eve-2015-Broqdway/46689236_HFmqbm#!i=3796836571&k=33wMtz7&lb=1&s=XL

http://v-images.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/New-years-eve-2015-Broqdway/46689236_HFmqbm#!i=3796836910&k=WCHk5gz&lb=1&s=XL

P.S. Although the optical zoom of the Typ 109 has only a 75mm max, it
permits with the push of a button to extend the optical to 150mm. These
were shot at that setting and with the m4/3 size sensor these blow-ups were
possible. Bests: Roger Rubin (vroger).