Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 00:16:44 -0600

Everything he says is OK, except for me the issue about "full frame" is that
I have this drawerful of lenses designed for that format.

I was unhappy using Leica lenses on 4/3, m4/3, and the Leica M8 because (for
example) my summicron 35 was no longer the same animal.

Don't get me wrong, I was perfectly happy shooting my olympus m4/3 with
native lenses; loved the little camera, in fact.  Same with the apc Pentax
Kr with those great primes.

When I swapped the M8 for the M9, I was back home, and now have supplemented
that with the A7s, so I'm happily shooting with lenses I haven't used in
years.

Sorry, don't ask me to test, I just put the lens on the camera and go see
what I can do with it,  if I like it, you'll get to see it, I promise.

Sent from my iPad