Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 06:47:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Agree with both, that really is the issue, I think, with 35mm shooters
who have been around photography awhile and have collected a boat load
of lenses. The 1.5 crop factor sensor state of the art seems to be otherwise
sufficient for a lot shooters, including many who make their living at it.

Montie

>>I'm with you, Sonny. As I keep saying, my main reason for wanting to
upgrade from my M8 to a full-frame digital Leica is so that I can use my
50mm lenses as 50s again.  I'm waiting for some sense of how the M9-family
sensor delamination issue shakes out in real life before I make the leap.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)