Subject: [Leica] Yearbook Arrived
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 10:47:40 -0800

> On Jan 3, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Leon Pomeroy <drleonpomeroy at verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> The 2014 LUG Yearbook arrived. Once again, my wife and I enjoy seeing my
> photos and those of others I know only by name. P.S. If interested, you can
> read two of my Blogs about Indonesia and Bali by Googling my name, or
> clicking the following link at Psychology Today:
> http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil

totally agree with your points... 21 days is short. When we look closely at
the pitfalls (always this is the case) we see disturbing patterns of loose
thinking and reasoning, incomplete knowledge and wishful thinking. The only
good thing, as I said, that could be the legacy of this frightening
situation, is a new appreciation for the importance and the awesome power of
vaccines.

Steve