Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 01:39:09 +0000

Yes, but there is a bigger difference in size between Leica and FF Canikons
(+ lenses) than there is between Leica and Fuji

john

I'm not carrying my Fuji to Cuba. It's just too frustrating and unreliable.
I'll be carrying 3 digital Leicas requiring two separate battery chargers.
It should all fit in a small, carry-on backpack.  That and one small
roll-on with clothes will be all we'll carry for one month in Cuba.

Tina

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)