Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 00:41:24 +0100

YES?. +1

Lluis

El 05/01/2015, a las 00:28, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
escribi?:

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)