Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 11:16:46 +0100

AMEN!
Lluis

El 05/01/2015, a las 05:28, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?:

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview)