Subject: [Leica] Highly unintelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:05:30 -0500

I think shooting medium format film still makes sense for super quality
work. The next film  is shoot will be with my Rolleiflex 2.8 F twin lens
which I know is going to work. If the selenium meter doesn't work I have a
hand held. An 80mm 2.8 Planar is a lens I can live with. A scan from a 6x6cm
neg does not have to be high end to rival captures from some very expensive
digital cameras I should think.

On 1/5/15 8:59 AM, "Christopher Williams" <zoeica at mac.com> wrote:

> Trying to decide which format to shoot a group of poppycocks this morning.

If I was hip I would shoot film.

Chris
> Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net