Subject: [Leica] The myths of crop factor
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 23:14:39 -0500

You lucky guy!

I thought my Hassy system as lucky for me as it would be the first in line
for any digital revolution which might come to pass. Did not occur to me
that those backs would cost more than any car I ever bought.
So that's not happened for me yet. But I still have my complete Hasselblad
system. A nice set of top quality Zeiss for Hasselblad glass. Including a
10omm f3.5. Made specifically for the Hassy system by Zeiss.  Not Cosina
Zeiss. Zeiss Zeiss.