Subject: [Leica] The myths of crop factor
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:20:43 -0800

That's the one I mentioned. It lists at $15K but people have gotten it as
low as $12K-$13K through grey market.

It's the same Sony CMOS sensor used in all the latest MF cameras and backs,
Leica excepted. So it goes to the inexpensive Pentax 645Z for $8000 up to
the $$$ Phase One at $30000+ (is that enough zeroes?) So the Hassy price is
not too bad in that sense.

Supposedly the latest Schneider and Rodenstock lens are way better than old
non-digital lens, but I suspect the old classic Hasselblad Zeiss lens can
make it up with their "characters."