Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming 2015
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:54:11 -0600

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>To start my 15th year of posting weekly pictures, I have a small selection
from a big party we threw on New Year?s Eve, along with a few odds and ends
from >around Alicante:

>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1324
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1324>

>As always, comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

>As I write this, it is the morning of the 7th, my son is now back in snowy
and cold Buffalo, and I am going back to work today and to Brussels tomorrow.
The >vacation is well and truly over.

>Cheers,
>Nathan
The photo of your son and  the mannikin gave me a chuckle.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
UPAA Master of the Profession 2014