Subject: [Leica] FS: Sigma 16mm Nikon Mount Fisheye
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 13:56:13 -0500

I need some money to pay bills, so I'm selling my Sigma 16mm f2.8 Fisheye.
This is a manual focus fullframe fisheye that fits Nikon cameras. It is an
AiS lens, but also has the prong for older cameras, and I have used it on
Nikon digital SLRs as well.

This is the "Filtermatic" model, which comes apart with a bayonet mount to
remove the front element groups to access a small screw-in filter inside. It
comes with the standard clear filter, and you can buy other filters to use
instead. This lets you use filters on a fisheye, which is not possible with
most!

The lens is in good mechanical condition. There's some dust inside the
glass. It comes with the original Sigma front cap and a generic rear cap.

Free Priority Mail shipping in USA.

$225

You can see photos of it here:

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?produc