Subject: [Leica] Cafe Zurich, Cake & Beer
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 23:39:14 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! What a very nice words!

To be sincere I?ve not paid attention to the light, my attention was attired
by this woman inside her hood, and I?ve approach her and shoot, when I?ve
saw the picture I realized the light was nice?.

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/01/2015, a las 21:27, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: