Subject: [Leica] Charlie @ Metz
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:13:43 +0530

Nice set. You even got a ghost on the left in the first one!

These sort of attacks have been happening here for decades, state sponsored
by our neighbour, who gets billions and billions in aid from all your
countries to help keep fomenting such thought and actions. Countries and
cultures wake up only when it hits uncomfortably close to home. I hope the
world finally wakes up.

Cheers
Jayanand