Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jewish Virginia Wedding
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:24:54 +0100

Wonderful series Chris - but should I expect less from you :-)

I love the idea of mating Canon, Nikon and Panasonic too - the
offspring looks SSooo promising ;-)

OTT: Is a Jewish wedding night that different in term of f... (Charlie
permitting) from other religions'?

Chris, I have followed your weddings for years now and intend to marry
just for you to take the photos ;-)

A Charlie moment from wherever I'm still standing

Philippe

Le 12 janv. 15 ? 21:33, chris williams a ?crit :